Oakville Criminal Lawyer
Have you been arrested in Oakville
and need a criminal trial lawyer?
Criminal lawyer Maureen Currie has defended individuals charged with criminal law offences since 1988.
She is known for her close personal attention, experience and commitment in providing a thorough criminal defence whether it’s:
- working behind the scenes to persuade the prosecution to withdraw its case,
- getting the best results possible on a guilty plea or
- defending you in a criminal trial
A criminal record can have serious ramifications on your future! In the appropriate circumstances, we are often successful in resolving criminal charges without leaving you with a criminal record.
Is your son or daughter facing criminal charges?
We have considerable experiences in defending youth charges in Oakville.
Don’t leave the important step of a bail hearing for yourself or a family member in the hands of an inexperienced lawyer. Failing to present an effective bail hearing the first time around could result in considerable and unnecessary time spent in jail while waiting for trial.
We defend people facing a wide range of criminal charges in Oakville, including:
- Drug offences – simple possession and trafficking charges
- Drinking and driving offences – refusing to blow; driving over 80, impaired driving by alcohol; impaired driving by drug
- Sexual offences
- Domestic assault, violence and violent offences
- Weapons charges
- Youth charges
- Break and Enter
- Theft, shoplifting, robbery and fraud
Currie Law defends people who have been charged with criminal offences throughout Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, St Catharines, Burlington, Hamilton and the Niagara Region. We also take cases in other regions so please call us if your area is not listed
Call us at 905 847 2826 to make an appointment