Brampton Criminal Lawyer
Have you been arrested
and need a criminal trial lawyer in Brampton?
Criminal trial lawyer Maureen Currie has represented individuals charged with criminal offences since 1988. She is also a former prosecutor so she knows criminal law from both sides.
She is known for her close personal attention, experience and commitment in providing a thorough criminal defence whether it’s:
- working behind the scenes to persuade the prosecution to withdraw its case,
- getting the best results possible on a guilty plea or
- representing you on a criminal trial
A criminal record can have serious ramifications on your future employment or your ability to travel ! In the appropriate circumstances, we are often successful in resolving criminal charges without leaving you with a criminal record.
Is your son or daughter facing criminal charges in Brampton? We have considerable experience in youth charges.
Don’t leave the important step of a bail hearing for yourself or a family member in the hands of an inexperienced lawyer. Failing to present an effective bail hearing the first time around could result in considerable and unnecessary time spent in jail while waiting for trial.
We defend people facing a wide range of criminal charges in Brampton and the Mississauga area, including:
- Drug offences - simple possession or trafficking of various drugs
- Drinking and driving - blowing over 80, refusing to blow, impaired by alcohol, impaired by drug;
- Sexual offences
- Domestic assault or violence and violent offences
- Weapons charges
- Youth offences
- Theft, shoplifting, robbery and fraud
Currie Law defends people who have been charged with criminal offences throughout Mississauga and Brampton. We also take cases in other regions so please call us if you have been charged with a criminal offence in another area.
Call 905 847 2826 to make an appointment